DYMAT 2018 PhD Thesis Prize
The Governing Board of the European Association for the Promotion of Research into the Dynamic Behaviour of Materials and its Applications awards one PhD Thesis prize to recognize the excellency of a recent PhD in dynamic behaviour of materials and its applications.
Personal prize money: 2.000 € (+ registration fee for DYMAT2018)
- The PhD must have been conducted under the supervision of a DYMAT member;
- The candidate must have successfully defended his/her PhD thesis at the home institution in the period between the September 1st, 2015 – July 31st, 2018;
- The candidate must have at least one first-author manuscript published or accepted for publication in an international journal
- The winner has to be available to attend the DYMAT 2018 conference
The nomination must include:
- Extended abstract in English of 6 pages of the PhD Thesis
- The CV of the applicant, including:
- Full citation of a first-author manuscript (published or accepted for publication);
- Full list of publications;
- List of academic and professional awards, if applicable;
- Relevant professional experience, including teaching duties, if applicable;
- An electronic copy of the PhD diploma or certificate;
- An electronic copy or link of the PhD thesis document;
- An electronic copy of the first-author manuscript.
Call Deadline: July 31, 2018 (midnight, Brussels time).
DYMAT PhD Thesis Prize Selection Committee *:
- DYMAT Governing Board members (chair: DYMAT President)
* In case one applicant should be applying from the same lab than a member of the DYMAT PhD Thesis Prize Selection Committee, this member will automatically be excluded from the final assessment of this candidate.
The applicant should submit via email the requested documents to the following address: email@example.com
Madrid, 12 April 2018
President of DYMAT Association